Textures, images, repeat loops ( for/condition/increment ) conditionals, elastic/proportional design (canvas.width and canvas.height), relative positioning. Audio and video optimization for the web. Folder structures and organizations.
Optimizing the canvas
• CT 1.6.3 -> 1.7.4
• W3S getContext(“2d”)
JS Reference – MOZILLA
Functions / functions2
• iacopoapps.appspot.com/hopalongwebgl/(webgl 3D)
• darkpsychedelic.ru (Flash)
2 – MANDALAS
Using repeat loops, conditionals and mathematical functions create the following pieces that visually translate the numerical operations in your code, inspired by your research on Tibetan Mandalas. 800x600px minimum
1) Vector Mandala: Inspire yourself by your Mandala research, and create a unique design with at least 10 interactive quadrants (each one in its own canvas) and turn it into a code/interactive based personal mandala. Illustrator CANNOT be used.
Hoffmann / Dincheva / Denardo / Bono/ Curtis
2) Illustrator Mandala: Use Illustrator to create the quadrants that will compose an interactive vector mandala. At least 10 components in their own virtual canvas
Platetter || Bernardini || Behles || Mairone || Torres || Ryan || Waggenheim || Phipps / Denardo / Bono / Hoffmann / Richardson
3) Image Mandala: using at least 10 optimized transparent personal and individual PNGs (300px on their largest side) create an interactive composition on the canvas. The images must be 100% yours!
Video Mandala: using at least 5 personal videos (10 secs, 400 x 225px max on the largest side, optimized as MP4/WebM/OGV) create an interactive video composition.
Miro Video Converter mirovideoconverter.com
HTML5 Video // Mozilla